601 w. 26th ST
Are you a bold individual? Do you believe in the power of positive storytelling? Do you want to be a change catalyst? Are you a fearless innovator? Check, check, check!? Congratulations, you are a 3000Disrupter storyteller.
We are embarking on a voyage, and we are looking for ground marketing interns that are passionate about social issues and aren't afraid to afraid to approach people on the field to promote our product. Applicants should have a good sense of humor, and an edgy, cutting edge point of view, and a hustler mentality. Candidates should possess an understanding of our millennial audience, and an ability to communicate with millennials in an effective way. Interns will be required to work collaboratively with our team in NYC, but also must be self-starters that can work the field on their own.
- Be vivacious and courageous
- Have experience in marketing
- Be a go-getter, always thinking about how to acquire users and continually promoting our products
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently on their own, as we will be looking to you for the majority of our ground marketing needs.
- Excellent social skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent research skills
- Self motivated
- Be perpetually optimistic
- Strong communication skills
Applicants can start as soon as they have availability, but must be able to work through the end of the summer.
Plan3000 is a social innovation and content platform that focuses on solving issues, both local and global, through storytelling, collaboration, and technology.
Job Type: Internship
- New York, NY
This internship is not paid, but there is potential room for career growth.
Minimum Education Required