100 Fillmore Street
Inventory Coordinator – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Cherry Creek encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Our Inventory Coordinator is dedicated to delivering excellence to our customers. As an Operations team member, you will collaborate cross departmentally and support various functions to support the Operations and Sales teams. Part of Brilliant Earth’s exceptional customer service experience is offering personalized, private appointments with customers. You will work to prepare each appointment by ensuring any diamonds or gemstones requested for an appointment are available at the specified showroom location. Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth experience meets the highest standards of quality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in the coordination of transporting goods between Brilliant Earth locations, as well as flow of goods within the Operations Team.
- Responsible for identifying and requesting the appropriate diamond and gemstone inventory for each customer appointment, according to customer preferences.
- Communicate with customers via phone and email to gain more information regarding their appointment preferences.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product offering to provide customers with a high standard of personalization in each appointment.
- Extensively use our NetSuite ERP system to read surveys, request inventory, and ensure appointments are correctly curated.
- Work with sales and inventory managers to suggest and implement process improvements related to customer appointments.
- Adhere to and improve BE's security protocol as it relates to value of goods shown in appointments.
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of business.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Experience with inventory, supply chain, and/or production in a product, retail, or ecommerce company preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and a focus on execution
- Ability to maintain organization and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment with a sense of urgency
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://brilliantearth.applytojob.com/apply/YG9EH5iyUJ/Inventory-Coordinator-Denver?source=Idealist