Details: Commensurate with Experience
The analyst/associate (title and compensation depending on experience) will primarily work on investor relations and reporting for the Community Outcomes Fund. However, given the small size of Fund team, the role will invariably include additional responsibilities through the start-up phase – this will, to some extent, be determined by management’s needs, but the role also presents opportunities for a candidate to take ownership of tasks in-line with individual interests and skills.
- Investor Relationship Management: Support the Fund in developing and maintaining strong investor relationships Including impact and financial reporting, investor convening, and site visits. Act as key point of contact and coordinate follow-up communication and deliverables.
- Investor Reporting: Manage investor reporting framework, including gathering relevant information regarding fund investments to be included in interim and annual impact reports. This will also include coordinating investor quarterly reporting, capital calls (working with outsourced Fund Administrator).
- Investor Education and Research Dissemination: Curate and distribute industry and other relevant research for investors, including press regarding Fund investments.
- Capital Raise: Support the Fund’s capital raise process by contributing to continued development and execution of capital raise strategy. This will include communications with potential investors, such as drafting correspondence, preparing materials, and providing investors with other diligence items.
- Marketing: With the team, develop articles and other publications articulating the Fund’s viewpoints and thoughts on the market, information on the Fund’s investments, and other significant developments.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2-5 years of experience in role with investor relations or client services responsibility, including significant client-facing interactions
- Superior communications skills, including effective, confident writing, and the ability to cleanly synthesize research and other information
- Strong interpersonal skills, an interest in developing and managing external relationships, and the ability to appropriately communicate with stakeholders across multiple sectors
- Excellent organizational and task management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Commitment to a collegial workplace and the flexibility and drive to thrive in a start-up environment; willingness and comfort in taking ownership of miscellaneous and rapidly evolving start-up tasks
- Interest and knowledge of impact investing, outcomes-based financing, or public policy - existing experience in one of these fields is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a copy of your resume and statement of interest to The Community Outcomes Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Investor Relations Analyst/Associate.
Our firm values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. No telephone calls, please. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.