Full Time Temporary
1021 3rd Street
Galileo is looking for a detail-focused, service-minded relationship builder to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Specialist will be the face of Galileo, spreading the word on our programs, welcoming families via phone and email, and guiding them through the enrollment process. This role is the perfect vehicle to grow in the business and marketing fields, as you’ll gain first-hand knowledge of what it takes to provide world-class service to thousands of customers.
We value divergent thinkers who bring various experiences and viewpoints to the table at Galileo. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply.
We think the world needs innovators. We also think kids who learn to explore and fail without fear—the essence of innovation—are happier, more creative and more confident when faced with life’s challenges. And we think kids with these skills are more likely to change our world and be the masters of their own.
It takes a village to bring best-in-class, ever-evolving camp programs to over 30,000 campers each summer. At HQ, we believe that we are Galileo; through the work of each contributor and team, we bring our values to life, and constantly make our company and culture better. We like each other, we joyfully work hard together, and united by a shared dedication to our mission to create a world of fearless innovators, we encourage innovation in everything we do. We’re also a certified B Corp, and uphold a company-wide commitment to camper inclusion and broadening our impact.
This isn’t your ordinary Customer Service department. Galileo’s Customer Success team is made up of relationship masters, whose work revolves around a deep sense of pride for Galileo’s programs and an unrelenting commitment to top-notch customer experience. You will join a team of charismatic problem solvers and storytellers, who always operate with thoughtfulness and empathy.
- You’re inspired by Galileo’s mission and purpose.
- You’re a visionary collaborator and independent contributor.
- You can manage a variety of projects simultaneously, and are meticulous about the details.
- You’re an organized problem solver and eager learner.
- You care about people and the relationships you build with them.
- You communicate clearly and effectively, while acting with a deep sense of empathy.
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years experience in a customer service role
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Suite (CRM experience a plus)
- Excellent attention to detail, with a professional, enthusiastic and warm phone presence
- Experience with consultative sales in a high-touch customer service environment preferred, but not required
- Skill at and experience with soliciting and implementing feedback to improve performance
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as the voice of Galileo, illustrating the camp experience to camper families and prospective clients
- Promptly respond to a high volume of phone and email inquiries while maintaining excellent customer service
- Uphold Galileo’s highest standards of service while serving as the main point of contact for parents and staff
- Use Salesforce.com to accurately enroll campers and process refunds, cancellations, and session transfers.
- Assist with Galileo’s financial assistance program by working with teammates to review and award assistance
- Assist with mailings to customers and other projects as necessary to meet department and company goals
- Position begins immediately and ends mid-August
- Full and part-time schedules available
Level of Language Proficiency
Conversational understanding of or fluency in Spanish a plus, but not required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To learn more and apply, visit our website at https://corporate-galileo.icims.com/jobs/6741/customer-success-specialist/job?mode=job&iis=Online+Job+Source&iisn=Idealist.