Details: Compensation commensurate with experience
Experience & Skills
Atalanta is seeking an associate for a temporary 2-month, full-time position, based in London. The role may potentially be extended to a permanent position.
A successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience delivering successful communications and public affairs campaigns either at an agency or in-house. S/he will ideally have experience in emerging markets / developing countries. Excellent writing skills are essential and writing samples and a timed writing test will be required.
Supporting project delivery on behalf of a diverse range of clients. Specific responsibilities may include:
• Supporting management of freelancers / vendors;
• Preparing meeting agendas and taking minutes; and
• Compiling activity reports.
Social Media Content Creation
A significant proportion of client-facing deliverables will consist of social media content creation:
• Developing engaging and creative social media content, across a range of formats and platforms;
• Implementing paid promotion strategies and assisting with advertising strategy and targeting; and
• Compiling reports analysing performance of social campaigns, across a range of metrics.
Written products will vary, depending on client needs. Such written materials may include:
• Drafting compelling and persuasive talking points;
• Drafting engaging opinion pieces;
• Researching and fact-checking long-form written pieces and reports;
• Communicating complex information using non-technical language that is accessible for a wide range of audiences; and
• Assisting with the drafting, research, and compilation of reports / whitepapers.
Level of Language Proficiency
English language fluency is a requirement. Additional language skills (particularly French, Spanish or Arabic) are preferable but not required.
Minimum Education Required