Details: Compensation will be discussed with candidates during the interview process.
Location: Antigua, Guatemala.
Deadline: April 29th, 2018.
La Botica Verde, S.A is a social enterprise that provides on-demand access to organic produce delivered straight to your door. We are a no hassle, guilt-free, zero waste company that puts health first: the health of our clients, the health of our producers, and the health of our planet. All of our products are sourced locally connecting small farmers to markets. We personally vet each farm to guarantee that our clients receive the freshest, highest quality, organic foods that they can trust.
The Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. The Sales & Marketing Manager will be in charge of managing the marketing budget and work with the executive team to meet targets. She/he will provide sales support and be responsible for advanced brand building.
- Develop a marketing strategy that is in line with the company’s objectives
- Build the brand and corporate identity
- Website and search engine optimization for lead acquisition and client retention
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from design to execution
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns
- Foster client retention
- Develop a CRM system
- Handle all client-facing communications including sales, inquiries and customer service claims.
- This is a part-time position with the potential to grow into a full-time, executive role.
- Position requires candidate to be based on-site for at least a year.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and oral
- BS/MS in Marketing
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of website analytic tools
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and be able to self-manage
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com by April 29th, 2018, using the subject line Sales & Marketing Manager Position.
We look forward to getting to know you and making you a part of our team!