Boundless is the premier market intelligence resource for impact investors. We deliver high-quality, objective and actionable research, analysis and expert advisory for investors to maximize the social and environmental value of their investments. Our unique brand of impact intelligence offers sector-specific industry research, social, environmental and economic impact metrics, and proprietary access to a community of subject matter experts and like-minded investors.
Boundless is seeking a Research and Marketing Coordinator to manage industry research projects and conduct in-depth research and writing for specific sectors in the impact investing space. The Research and Marketing Coordinator will also develop and market an industry research platform to sell market overviews, climate impact profiles, investor circle memberships and more for a broad audience of family offices, foundations, wealth advisors and other impact investors.
The position will work closely with the various project teams and CEO, and must be comfortable conversing with various stakeholders and industry executives. This position will require excellent written and verbal communications skills, and applicants should feel comfortable with both technical and informal writing. This position is a full-time position with compensation commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching and writing content for specific impact investing sectors (i.e. sustainable food systems, conservation finance, healthcare, education, renewable energy, energy storage, affordable housing, etc.);
- Managing industry research projects that are conducted by independent contractors hired by the firm;
- Managing project teams, including supporting their work, data maintenance, drafting correspondence for internal and external project partners, and assisting with scheduling internal and external convenings/meetings;
- Corresponding with research project teams and ensuring timely follow up with all involved parties;
- Staying up-to-date on impact investing trends, philosophies, major players and financial instruments;
- Assisting with marketing and promoting research reports and online content;
- Providing outreach to relevant industry leaders to help grow the Boundless brand and develop Boundless as a thought leader in the space.
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Social Sciences, Marketing, International Studies or other relevant fields with an interest in impact investing, social finance or corporate responsibility;
- Self-directed, ability to thrive in a start-up environment. Ability to balance multiple projects at once;
- Solid technology, communication and interpersonal skills, team player;
- Exceptionally detail- and results-oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Impeccable follow up and follow through;
- Excellent writing and research skills, an interest in impact investing, social finance or corporate responsibility, applicant should feel comfortable with both technical and informal writing;
- Openness to feedback;
- Positive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, easy to work with;
- Experience with salesforce or graphic design skills preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.