442 U.S. 2
ABOUT THIS POSITION
SunCommon’s Customer Marketing Manager advocates for and delights our customers. SunCommon’s customers are part of our community for decades, and most remain highly engaged – when given a reason to be. They work with us to upgrade their systems or add energy storage, to dig into their communities and find more solar customers, and to protect and drive clean energy policy.
This Manager will hold our customer relationship for the years following their installation, ensuring 1) we remain connected in the ways our customers expect and seek from us, and 2) we are maximizing our customer relationships to drive this clean energy movement.
The success of this Manager’s work will be measured by: how likely our customers are to refer us, not just in the wake of their solar installation but in the months and years that follow; the volume of referrals we drive; and the lifetime value of our customers, as they return to purchase more solar and other clean energy products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage a field team to success.
- Live and breathe our customers’ interests, and place SunCommon as their attentive guide and resource for innovation.
- Imagine and implement tactics to delight our customers.
- Create and manage an annual customer communication calendar, in tight coordination with customer-facing leadership.
- Offer our customers many, diverse opportunities to refer their friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues.
- Drive referral results.
- Advocate for new products that meet our customers’ interests. Launch those products in collaboration with the Marketing Innovation Director.
- Drive repeat sales from our customers.
- Track, analyze, and report out key metrics of the program.
- Proven excellence in customer- or member-facing, relation-driven, roles. For example, 3-5 years of experience in events planning, political organizing, canvass directing, fundraising, or volunteer management.
- Demonstrated management skills. Ideal candidate will have managed staff and/or new program development work.
- Goal-oriented. Attune to key metrics and driven to deliver.
- Experience launching new programs or initiatives with success
- Ideal candidate would have experience working with a digital experts to align online work with field programming.
- An infectious passion for re-energizing our state with renewable power.
SunCommon provides our employees with competitive pay and a strong package of benefits, including:
- For the employee and family, fully paid medical premiums
- For the employee and family, fully paid dental premiums
- 3 weeks paid personal leave (combined vacation and sick) for year 1; 4 weeks for year 2
- 10 paid holidays annually
- 401k company match 1:1 up to 3% of salary that the employee sets aside then 1:2 match for 4 or 5%
Minimum Education Required