Full Time Temporary
1021 3rd Street
Galileo is looking for astute, service-minded Seasonal Recruiters to join our fast-paced People Operations team. These team members are the first to greet our applicants, review resumes, schedule and conduct interviews, while embodying a constant commitment to candidate care.
We value divergent thinkers who bring various experiences and viewpoints to the table at Galileo. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply.
We think the world needs innovators. We also think kids who learn to explore and fail without fear—the essence of innovation—are happier, more creative and more confident when faced with life’s challenges. And we think kids with these skills are more likely to change our world and be the masters of their own.
It takes a village to bring best-in-class, ever-evolving camp programs to over 30,000 campers each summer. At HQ, we believe that we are Galileo; through the work of each contributor and team, we bring our values to life, and constantly make our company and culture better. We like each other, we joyfully work hard together, and united by a shared dedication to our mission to create a world of fearless innovators, we encourage innovation in everything we do. We’re also a certified B Corp, and uphold a company-wide commitment to camper inclusion and broadening our impact.
The People Operations team is not your average Human Resources department. You’ll be on a team that approaches everything — from the way we attract and select candidates to the quality of service and the benefits offered to our employees — in a way that reflects the pride we take in hiring and retaining exceptional staff teams.
- You are inspired by Galileo’s mission and purpose.
- You’re a deeply accountable, service-minded powerhouse.
- You take great pride in leveraging your administrative talents to support others.
- You can manage a variety of projects simultaneously, and keep your calendar in tip-top shape.
- You’re excited to join a high-functioning team, and continuously seek feedback to learn and develop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You care about people and the relationships you build with them.
- You communicate clearly and effectively, while acting with a deep sense of empathy.
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative role preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Suite and Google products, and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to engage professionally and enthusiastically with applicants and internal clients via phone and email
- Skill at and experience with soliciting and implementing feedback to improve performance
- Experience working with children or in an educational organization helpful, but not required
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate logistics of the candidate interview process, including the interview schedule, materials preparation, and more.
- Deftly track all communication with thousands of summer staff candidates in our applicant tracking system, from pre-application inquiries to post-interview references.
- Skillfully and warmly deliver guidance and service to candidates via email and phone.
- 28-40 hours/week, from Tuesday, March 20 - Friday, June 1
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To learn more and apply, visit our website at https://corporate-galileo.icims.com/jobs/6739/seasonal-recruiter/job.