50 Church Street
This position is an opportunity for someone with an intensity of focus and an attention of detail to make a significant contribution to the improvement of PowerDash’s service quality and overall engagement with both customers and partners.
- Improve and manage PowerDash operations process workflows to track progress of every system activation from sales inquiry through any equipment quoting/ordering
- Manage all invoicing and payment collection
- Respond to initial sales inquiries with standard pricing and spec information
- Manage hardware procurement with suppliers using PowerDash’s web-based procurement tracking toolset
- Write and maintain effective internal documentation for all operations processes
- Prepare check deposits from customer payments
- Coordinate with outsourced bookkeeping service to ensure that monthly financials/reporting are being done accurately
- Handle monthly tax filing requirements, such as Massachusetts Sales/Use Tax
- Experience with ERP/CRM systems such as NetSuite, Intacct, Odoo, or Salesforce, and a readiness to master their complexities in order to become a forward-thinking ERP/CRM administrator in a small, growing business
- Alertness to important data management principles including single version of the truth, sandboxing, data privacy, and the principle of least privilege
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Conscientious attention to detail
- Deep commitment to caring for customers in all interactions
- Strong, intuitive sense of integrity and ethics
PowerDash offers generous compensation and benefits, and our Harvard Square location is just one block away from the world's best chocolate.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If you think you’d be a great fit for PowerDash, please write to us at email@example.com with both a resume and cover letter. We’d love to hear about your qualifications for this position as well as what draws you to both PowerDash and our work.