NationSwell is seeking a Programming Manager to join the NationSwell Council team to help design and develop world-class programs by leveraging creativity and curiosity to craft engaging, relevant content for Council members. The Programming Manager will play a critical role in the design and delivery of live content for NationSwell Council events and conversations. Reporting to the Head of Programming and Events, this position is responsible for end-to-end content development, including researching and developing topics, recruiting speakers, crafting program announcements, and creating content guides.
This person should have a passion for programming, staying ahead on current events, weaving trends into programs, storytelling, working with change-makers and accelerating change through conversation. Candidates must understand and believe deeply in the power of community to drive change.
Responsibilities & How You’ll Contribute:
- Research and develop topics of interest for the NationSwell Council’s overall content strategy
- Translate those ideas into a robust programming schedule across a variety of formats
- Initiate, research and propose program topics relative to current national trends and issues that deliver unique, rare and exceptional value/insights to members
- Offer creativity in presentation style, subject matter and overall design
- Actively network to build a contact base and stay ahead of trends
- Maintain an extensive and relevant database of speakers and topics; cultivate past speakers for further engagement
- Coordinate speaker and content requirements with logistics
- Prepare speakers for events through custom briefing calls
- Plan calls with speakers and moderators for NationSwell Council events
- Manage and maintain master programming calendar
- Create systems for cross-team contributions to programming
- Update, maintain, and evolve internal database (Salesforce) to position the team to hit strategic goals by providing vital data for decision-making
We love our staff—and to show our deep appreciation, we offer competitive salaries, amazing benefits and more. We know that having a positive team culture is essential to achieving our goals, so we put time and effort into making NationSwell an encouraging, energizing, and exciting place to work.
Minimum Education Required