Full Time Contract
28 Al Falki
We are looking for a bright Growth and Engagement Officer who can own the ideation, planning and execution of impactful community engagement. S/he will be responsible for testing and growing new initiatives, and involving the general public, innovators, and potential solution seekers of Yomken.com via different innovative channels.
If you have the desire to work for a fast-growing and young company scaling to hundreds of thousands of users in the region -- this is an amazing opportunity!
The “Growth & Engagement Officer” will have the following responsibilities:
Leadership and Management:
- Develop outreach and engagement strategy, online and offline, according to objectives and budget;
- Brainstorm, create, and build new acquisition channels and reassess current ones;
- Lead the economic analysis of some innovative technologies and technical needs sourced from factories, NGOs, and governmental entities;
- Plan and manage different types of marketing campaigns, including specifying the target audience, channels of communication, tone, entry-points, etc.
- Set up a database of leads based on engagement with the marketing content;
- Build up contacts with media representatives and partner organizations.
User Growth & Engagement:
- Understand Yomken.com services, own and drive lead generation strategy, and plan for rapid experimentation;
- Maximize the breadth and quality of Yomken.com’s engagement in all formats;
- Depict users’ personas, mainly different types of innovators and solution seekers, and design and execute a plan to grow the users’ database;
- Use web analytics to assist, guide and align marketing & engagement efforts;
- Implement innovative marketing campaigns with the ultimate goal of increasing engagement, conversion, and users’ retention.
- Work on creating shareable and viral content including newsletters, blogs, infographics, presentations, and whitepapers
- Plan and monitor content for social media presence (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Set targets for campaigns, conduct A/B tests, and report on and communicate results to management;
- Measure, analyse, and track campaigns and content metrics to set optimal marketing practices and evaluate strategies;
- Monitor and administer social media and web analytics, produce reports, and suggest key actions for improvement.
- Increase Yomken.com brand awareness among relevant groups;
- Manage partnership, as far as branding and communication are concerned, to ensure compliance with Yomken.com Identity Manual and Branding Guidelines in all communications.
We are looking for someone with the following traits and experience:
- High interest in the fields of innovation, technology transfer, and technology for development;
- Passion for online engagement tactics and digital marketing;
- A self-starter, with the ability to ideate, plan and execute initiatives with minimum supervision;
- Resourceful; able to get the resources he/she need, build something from nothing, and make things happen;
- High attention to details;
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills, and ability to develop strong working relationships by engaging different functions within the organisation in person, in verbal and written form.
Education & Experience:
- A degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Economics, Management or other relevant fields with minimum 2 years of work experience in tech companies and/or growth marketing;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic and English, French is a plus;
- Proven ability to write for the web, email and social marketing channels;
- Good knowledge of social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and others;
- Excellent command of MS office & Excel;
- Visual design/Photography/Videography Skills (preferred).
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in Arabic and English is mandatory. French is a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interesting enough? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a cover letter showing the motivation behind joining our team. Please use "Growth & Engagement Officer" as the email subject.