Details: Uncapped commission
61 Greenpoint Ave
CauseVox is a community-driven fundraising platform designed for small fundraising teams looking to activate their community, reach new donors, and grow their impact. Since 2010, we've been helping nonprofits and social good projects flourish.
We’re a small bootstrapped team (woohoo no VCs) that has grown very quickly. We’re looking for an Account Executive to help us acquire our next 1000 customers.
You’re someone who’s excited about and really good at talking to people, has an uncanny ability to listen and empathize with who you’re talking to, and someone who knows how to tell an amazing story about a product and can get other people really excited about it too.
This is a full-time position. Compensation is $40k - $50k / year base salary + uncapped commission.
We’re a laid-back distributed team based in Greenpoint, Brooklyn (NYC). Remote USA is a-ok too.
- Build, nurture, and track a sales pipeline.
- Reach out to qualified inbound and outbound contacts via email and phone.
- Sign up new nonprofit customers by performing sales calls and demos.
- Upsell exisiting customers on products and services.
- You have 1+ years of sales experience in the software or tech space.
- You have 1+ years of nonprofit experience (fundraising a big plus).
- You have rock-solid sales and communication skills.
- You have the ability to sell to executives and navigate through multiple decision makers.
- You’re right and left brained; someone who can come up with ideas and execute well on them.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced small team.
- You have a proven track record of meeting exceeding sales quotas.
- You have a passion for social good and nonprofits.
- B2B and SaaS experience.
- Familiarity with using Hubspot.
- Based in super hip Greenpoint, Brooklyn or work at home remotely (anywhere in the USA).
- Flexibility in work hours.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Uncapped commission and performance bonus.
- Equity component in a fast growth company.
- Paid vacation, plus holidays.
- Benefits package that include health, vision, and 401k.
- Professional development reimbursement ($1,000/yr).
- Work-at-home reimbursement.
- Your work directly makes a difference in helping people.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply by going to the job link.