26 O'Farrell Street
Product Development Operations Specialist - Brilliant Earth, San Francisco
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of San Francisco encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
We are seeking a results-driven, innovative and passionate leader to serve in the role of Product Development Operations Specialist within our Operations Group for Brilliant Earth. The primary objectives of this position are to maximize efficiency, quality, and customer experience critical to Brilliant Earth’s success, while developing strong vendor relationships. You will be responsible for vendor management functions within the gemstone department; managing day to day vendor relations, while maintaining strong relationships with our partners. You will be an instrumental member of our operations team, which is dedicated to delivering excellence from the time a customer places an order to the moment a customer opens their package.
Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth purchase meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship. The ideal person for this role thrives in fast-paced startup environments and has demonstrated an ability to be effective with finite resources. We have a social and environmental mission at the core of our company and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about helping us achieve our social goals, as well as our business goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work directly with partners and vendors to produce samples and live orders, communicating clearly and staying organized to maintain accuracy and efficiency.
- Contribute cross functionally to coordinate supply planning and inventory control.
- Coordinate and plan the allocation of styles in the catalogue with various partners while maintaining our manufacturing standards and best business practices.
- Assist the product development process by managing new sample deliverables, performing quality assurance testing, and contributing during design brainstorms.
Specific qualifications include:
- Experience with vendor management required
- Experience in the jewelry industry is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of personalities, from executive personnel, to our vendors and partners
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and the ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects
- Exhibit a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of ERP/inventory systems
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://brilliantearth.applytojob.com/apply/ke7LGAfrgv/Product-Development-Operations-Specialist?source=Idealist