With almost 200 million users in 196 countries, Change.org is the world’s largest technology platform for social change. Our team spans 18 countries and empowers hundreds of millions of people to have a voice and fight injustice. We’re a social impact business, and we’re aiming to build a world where no one is powerless and where creating change is a part of everyday life.
We’re looking for a full-cycle recruiter to join our small but mighty global recruiting team in our headquarters in San Francisco. You’ll own and drive the recruiting process from end-to-end and partner closely with our teams to hire candidates across Engineering, Product, Design, Campaigns and Operations.
We care deeply about delivering an exceptional experience that gives our candidates a genuine view into Change.org and our impact. We’re committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace here at Change.org, and our goal is to have our staff be as diverse as our user base. If you have a passion for hiring candidates of all backgrounds and making a positive impact in the world, this may be the role for you.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of our team:
- Full-cycle recruiting (source, screen, qualify, offer, close) for all roles and teams throughout our global organization, both technical and non-technical, from entry to executive level.
- Partner closely with hiring managers and their teams to deeply understand our hiring needs and create unique strategies for each.
- Create and execute strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates, and build robust and diverse pipelines of candidates through various channels.
- Drive offer approval, extension, negotiation and close candidates.
- Use data to understand trends and continuously improve our recruiting process.
- Actively network and create strong long-term relationships with individuals and organizations in underrepresented communities.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of sourcing or full-cycle recruiting experience with a minimum of 1 year of full-cycle recruiting experience. Technical and diversity sourcing and/or recruiting experience is a major plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, engage, and qualify and close candidates with a variety of experience and skills.
- A team member who is innovative, curious, empathetic and constantly looking for new ways to find top talent and reach underrepresented communities.
- Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask and the excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the recruiting process.
This is a full-time opportunity based in San Francisco.
Change.org is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Minimum Education Required