Details: Full-time, contract (hourly) with potential to move full-time, salary
Position: Administrative Assistant & Database Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: August 30, 2018 by 5:00 pm PST.
Description: The Administrative Assistant & Database Manager will provide direct support to the CEO while helping the Sky(lark) team across multiple client accounts, and being responsible for managing and maintaining our databases.
Sky(lark) Strategies is a consulting firm that works to align public, private and philanthropic efforts to strengthen the global society. We work locally and globally on creating nonprofit impact, strengthening leadership and optimizing systems, while helping changemakers arrive at solutions to grand challenges – from digitization, to inequality, future of work, future of learning, financial sustainability, AI, the environment, and democracy.
Job specifics: This position is contractor-to-hire, hourly, full time.
Structure: Westside Los Angeles; split between in-office and remote.
Compensation: Hourly Salary range based on experience.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
· Manage day-to-day office needs
· Manage the CEO’s daily agenda including scheduling travel & confirming meetings
· Conduct web research on relevant topics
· Coordinate logistics for events/meetings hosted by firm
· Database management/maintenance & input of information into our databases
· Streamline digital office files
· Social Media support
· Calls to clients and prospective clients
Criteria for Success
· A positive, proactive, Type A person, fast and efficient
· Organized control freak with the capacity to prioritize tasks and manage projects
· A sense of humor and a thick-ish skin
· Strong writing skills
· REALLY good on the phone
· Attention to details and a good eye for design and esthetics/form
· Takes initiative and is extremely resourceful
· Independent worker that takes pride in their efforts and implements work with limited support
· Excellent research, analytical and reasoning skills
· The ability to develop strong partnerships with diverse individuals remotely and in-person
· High level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, and confidentiality.
· A bachelor's degree and previous administrative experience required
· Prior history working with nonprofits a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and general computer savvy
· Active Campaign experience a plus
Use of WeWork office space
Health insurance (once full time)
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required