TEACH IN ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRIES ON EARTH!
Beyond English is a B Corporation located in Santiago, Chile. BE uses English as a vehicle for social change, empowering global citizens and generating greater access to educational opportunities.
BE now offers part-time positions to qualified individuals who are educators at heart, who are motivated by the opportunity to teach English in different contexts, and who are passionate about the B Corp movement. As a BE part-time teacher, you will have the opportunity to teach business professionals throughout the city. As part of the BE team, your work in the classroom will contribute to our BE-wide social mission and facilitate our 1:1 promise.
Are you ready to #Gobeyond the status quo? Apply today!
- Teach from 3 to 12 hours of dynamic English classes to business professionals
- Plan and implement engaging lessons with the support of a team and existing materials
- BE part of our team and help the organization grow!
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited university
- TEFL Certification &/or at least 1 year of formal teaching experience
- Experience living in a foreign country
- Highly developed intercultural and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism, efficiency and a positive attitude in an environment that demands flexibility and patience
- Motivated, enthusiastic team player with a growth mindset
Level of Language Proficiency
Intermediate/Advanced Spanish is desirable
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Upload the following materials directly to the application portal on our website or send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Letter of Recommendation
-Cover letter that answers the question of why you would like to work as a part-time teacher at BE