100 Fillmore Street
Business Analyst– Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Cherry Creek encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Brilliant Earth is hiring a hands-on Business Analyst to manage a variety of functions within Netsuite, our ERP system. The ideal candidate will have a forward thinking approach to automating and building processes for scalability and growth. This role will also be accountable for developing a wide range of quantitative analyses, and to actively use these analyses to drive business decisions at Brilliant Earth.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including creating workflows and customizing reports, searches and forms. You will also write requirements and communicate directly with our Netsuite IT developers for scripts and overall automation. You will drive and QA automation projects to streamline our operational processes and be responsible for the continuous improvement within our various departments. You should be proactive, innovative and have the ability to identify areas for process improvement and offer solutions to enhance procedural efficiencies.
The ideal person for this role thrives in fast-paced startup environments and has demonstrated an ability to be effective with finite resources. We have a social and environmental mission at the core of our company and are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about helping us achieve our social goals, as well as our business goals. This position requires on-site attendance in our Denver office. We are not accepting remote applicants at this time.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the scope, schedule, and implementation of scripting projects and workflows.
- Provide detailed project requirements to third party developers and guide implementation.
- Quality assurance and testing of requirements to ensure smooth implementation.
- Accurately generate and customize complex searches, reports and forms.
- Act as a liaison between sales, operations, and finance groups to streamline processes and automated features, and translate needs into requirements.
- Manage and resolve ERP system bugs with third party developers.
- Develop Excel analyses to evaluate business metrics
- Develop KPIs and metrics to measure success and productivity across functions
- Support the formulation and implementation of policies and procedures to improve business processes and timeliness / accuracy of reported metrics
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to continually improve quality of analyses and metrics
- BA degree or equivalent
- Intermediate experience with ERP systems, NetSuite preferred
- Knowledge of how scripts work, but no coding required
- Quantitative analysis / inventory background in a retail, product or e-commerce company preferred
- Advanced Excel experience, including pivot tables, advanced formula functions and construction of sophisticated financial or planning analyses
- Ability to distill and concisely communicate key business insights from complex analyses
- Understanding of business operations and finance preferred
- Retail or e-commerce experience preferred
- Ability to handle long-term projects and urgent tasks seamlessly
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://brilliantearth.applytojob.com/apply/ZaJhcw7D8g/Business-Analyst-Denver?source=Idealist