100 Fillmore Street
Associate Merchandiser - Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Cherry Creek encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
We are seeking a bright, motivated Associate Merchandiser to support our merchandising team in setting and implementing the strategic direction of our product and category lines. This role focuses on analysis of category performance, productivity, sell through, and site merchandising functionality. The Associate Merchandiser will regularly collaborate with members of the Product Development, Website Merchandising, Marketing, Strategy and Finance teams. These teams are dedicated to cultivating a joyful and luxurious consumer brand, with an emphasis on an exceptional customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Run regular and ad-hoc reporting to evaluate product and category performance, including growth, mix and profitability.
- Perform recurring analyses for open-to-buy reporting for inventory planning and to support buying efforts. Develop action plans to increase inventory turns.
- Determine new product pricing and evaluate pricing across product categories.
- Partner with cross functional teams to implement action plans to manage product portfolio and inventory based on sales trends.
- Recommend new product introductions based on trend reviews and category performance.
- Work collaboratively with Production team to identify cost reduction opportunities and support price negotiations through analysis.
- Work collaboratively with website merchandising team to ensure visual presentation of products aligns with merchandising guidelines and opportunities.
- Create and analyze store planograms to determine most effective placement of key products and collections from productivity and branding perspective.
- Collaborate closely with Retail Operations Manager and Showroom General Managers to execute showroom launches, ensuring appropriate product assortment, brand consistent signage and proper implementation of planogram.
- Work with marketing and showrooms to create strong visual representation of products within showroom cases.
Specific qualifications include:
- BA degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of analytical experience or merchandising experience in a consumer-based retail environment. Experience in fine jewelry preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel and comfortable building analytical models
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Highly organized with focus on owning a project through all stages of execution
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude/self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://brilliantearth.applytojob.com/apply/Ftp8sEQSu0/Associate-Merchandiser-Denver?source=Idealist