Exponent Partners is seeking a highly motivated Support Services Engineer to support our nonprofit clients. Our clients use the Salesforce.com platform for a variety of business process applications (e.g. case management, grants management, student management, fundraising, etc.), workflow automation, reporting and analytics, and data management. Successful candidates will have work experience in support operations as well as analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
Here's what you'll do:
The Support Services Engineer will work closely with the customer service team to bring to life the vision of success in four key areas:
- Provide top tier, responsive support that delights our customers.
- Assist our customers by providing answers, troubleshooting, technical support, and training to our clients on the Salesforce.com platform and associated third party applications
- Understand, analyze, manage and resolve client’s technical issues and questions while meeting service level agreements for timeliness and responsiveness
- Work with a sense of urgency to find solutions with customer satisfaction at the top of mind
- Be an expert in what matters to our customers.
- Use your business analysis skills to really understand the underlying client need and find the best solutions for them
- Take the time to get to know the business drivers behind the customer’s data requirements
- Listen for additional business needs that we can provide solutions for proactively
- Act as a coach and teacher to our client system administrators.
- Approach each ticket as an opportunity to build the knowledge and skills of the customer
- Understand the level of technical acumen of each client is different and meet them where they are at
- Use language and examples that are easy to understand
- Lead customer tech talks and webinars
- Actively contribute to our internal body of knowledge.
- Seek out opportunities to learn from your work, document what you’ve discovered, and share with our team
- Look for ways to turn individual customer solutions into repeatable services or solutions
- Watch for trends and repeating questions from customers to identify opportunities for improvements
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- You have a passion for our mission.
- You are highly motivated.
- You’re innovative in your approach.
- You are an active listener and a creative problem solver.
- You are organized, detail oriented, and determined to produce high-quality work.
- You possess a sense of humor, positive outlook, and an easy-going manner when working with others.
- You are passionate about learning and about sharing knowledge.
- You’ve read over the major job responsibilities and just know you can rock it.
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of Salesforce.com experience
- Ability to quickly assess situations and understand requirements
- Strong experience in creating reports and dashboards using the Salesforce.com platform
- You’ve been successful at training users
- Experience with a variety of third-party AppExchange apps such as Conga, Apsona, Workato, and others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and documentation is one of your strengths
- Hands on experience with data migration and active data quality management
- Prior experience working with non-profits
- You’ve worked with one or more of these nonprofit sector applications: Salesforce.org Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP), Higher Ed Data Architecture (HEDA) Exponent Case Management (ECM), Foundation Connect, etc.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator