26 O'Farrell Street
Logistics and Fulfillment Manager - Brilliant Earth, San Francisco
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of San Francisco encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
We are seeking a results-driven, innovative and passionate leader to serve in the role of Logistics and Fulfillment Manager for Brilliant Earth. Our Operations team is dedicated to delivering excellence from the time a customer places an order to the moment a customer opens their package. You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations on the Fulfillment team. The primary objectives of this position are to maximize efficiency, quality, and customer experience critical to Brilliant Earth’s success.
The Logistcs and Fulfillment Manager will help manage and motivate a team, and work closely with cross-functional groups, including sales and customer service. The ideal person for this role thrives in fast-paced startup environments and has demonstrated an ability to be effective with finite resources. Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth purchase meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist senior managers in overseeing daily operations in fulfillment.
- Ensure fulfillment cost effectiveness, high quality and overall process efficiency.
- Formulate and implement systems, policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of business. Continually improve and automate systems.
- Manage relationships with partners and vendors, including escalations and negotiations.
- Empower and guide the team in problem solving on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and allocate tasks and resources to ensure fulfillment operations run smoothly.
- Collaborate with peers responsible for shipping, supply chain, and inventory planning.
- Recruit, hire, and grow team over time to meet company objectives and scale with growth.
- Experience leading operations and/or fulfillment teams in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of ERP systems (NetSuite experience a plus)
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- BA degree, or equivalent
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://brilliantearth.applytojob.com/apply/RT0YcwPSvF/Logistics-And-Fulfillment-Manager?source=Idealist