137 Newbury Street
BlueWave has an immediate opening for a Product Marketing Manager reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. This role is responsible for positioning, messaging, customer feedback, and overall go-to-market strategy for products. In close collaboration with the product and business development teams, this marketing team member will ensure that customers and partners are consistently delighted by BlueWave products.
We Seek an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is adept at ensuring that our products are well positioned and meet user needs, as evidenced by excellent customer and partner retention and rising NPS scores. A great fit with our culture, the ideal candidate will have a high level of energy, commitment, drive and ambition, guided by high integrity and alignment with our mission. This position requires a strong design sense, an evidence-based approach, excellent communications skills, the ability to work well with diverse teams, good judgment, sound business sense and self-confidence to make a decision. We’re looking for a creative, analytical professional to round out our team.
Is this you?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment, consumer and installer trends and incorporate market intelligence into present and future product development
- Own customer personas; define the target market and understand and represent the potential customer
- Ensure that product value proposition resonates with target customers
- Create go-to-market strategies for products
- Ensure product and new features are appropriately positioned in the market
- Support business development team with product launch content, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, demo decks, product screenshots, sales materials, social content, landing pages and website updates
- Work closely with product development team to market product internally and externally
- Act as liaison among product, marketing, and business development teams vis-à-vis product
- Manage user testing and customer feedback
- Create product demand, generate product adoption, build ongoing product engagement program
- BA in marketing, product design, communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing leadership role for digital products and services, preferably in finance or solar
- High proficiency and professional experience in brand strategy, product marketing, market research
- Proven track record of success in brand and product marketing roles
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Excellent presentation and writing skills, ability to deliver creative marketing content
· Graphic design and UX/UI design experience a plus
Minimum Education Required