Details: Base + Commission w/ Benefits
The Compost Crew is a high-growth business that offers simple, clean, and convenient composting to homeowners, businesses, and others in the Washington DC Metro region. These services are part of our mission to protect the planet, reduce waste and build community wealth.
The company started operations in 2011 and has grown by almost 10x in the last five years. The company acquired Fat Worm Compost in August 2018, and now offers composting services to thousands of homes, municipalities, restaurants, hotels, government buildings and other organizations. The team and fleet are headquartered in Rockville, MD.
We are hiring an Organics Solutions Manager to extend our zero-waste mission throughout Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC. A successful Manager will have a tremendous opportunity to grow in this role and with The Compost Crew as we continue to expand in the region and beyond.
· Manage development and sales of composting and other organics solutions in the DC Metro region
· Manage the entire sales process including lead generation, meetings and calls to develop optimal solutions for customers, proposals, implementation, and account management
· Support executive team with marketing efforts, including social media, community outreach, partnership development, press releases, development of marketing collateral, and others
· Lead training and outreach sessions for communities and businesses
· Manage a part-time team of sales reps who generate leads at farmers markets and other events
· Experience and/or education in composting, zero waste, environmental science, environmental policy or related field preferred
· Enthusiastic to protect the planet and reduce waste
· Ability to operate at a strategic level while also being detailed oriented
· Comfortable public speaking and leading information sessions
· Superior communication and customer service skills
· Strong writing and design abilities a plus
Paid Time Off
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply at: https://goo.gl/tMhfrj