8797 Beverly Boulevard
Customer Experience/Sales Assistant – Brilliant Earth, Los Angeles
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of West Hollywood encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Our Customer Experience/Sales Assistants are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. The sales assistant will be responsible for guiding the customer through the life of the sale. The goal of the Sales and Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customer’s lives. The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth while developing your sales and service skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage, maintain, and close inbound leads through multiple sales channels in a high volume capacity, while focusing on a high quality customer experience.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by providing support and responding to customer inquiries over phone, email, and live chat.
- Conduct in-person customer appointments to present jewelry in our private showroom, creating a truly one on one experience in a luxury goods environment.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the sales team.
- Collaborate across departments on sales focused projects in order management, inventory, merchandising, and fraud prevention efforts.
- Utilize sales strategy to assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions such as custom design orders and diamond options.
- Responsibility and accountability for meeting individual and team goals in a sales driven environment.
- BA degree, GIA degree or equivalent
- Sales ability and experience in a retail and/or e-commerce position
- Passion for customer focused sales with demonstrated success
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply here: https://brilliantearth.applytojob.com/apply/GXQWeCdv7k/Customer-ExperienceSales-Assistant-Los-Angeles?source=Idealist