Full Time Contract
- Help manage BE’s commercial operations, including marketing, sales, post-sales logistics and data management to ensure a positive experience for BE’s internal and external stakeholders
- Pursue, coordinate and lead sales meetings with potential and existing B2C and B2B clients
- Execute all follow-up actions needed to facilitate the purchase of a course
- Renew the sale of courses of existing students when their current course is about to end
- Participate in the conceptualization of new promotions and sales campaigns
- Post-sales and logistics
- Define and coordinate all logistics involved with courses sold to ensure a smooth start ie:) place, time, teacher.
- Create and send out welcome letters, student blurbs, course folders
- Manage and track book orders
- Ensure the delivery and high response rates of customer feedback surveys. Send thank you letters to students who repond, copying the COO and Academic Manager.
- Works closely with creative team to launch new marketing initiatives, improve upon existing materials and ensure high quality client presentations.
- Facilitate opportunities to innovate and/or improve practices and processes and participate in other professional development ie: exit interviews
Reports directly to CEO.
Reported to by Student Accounts and Communications Manager
Works closely with Finance and Quality Control Manager and Creative team.
- Native English and Advanced Spanish (C1+)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, International Relations or other related field
- At least 5 years of experience living and working in Chile
- At least 5 years of entrepreneurial sales and logistics management with demonstrated success
- At least 5 years of experience working in the EFL industry in various capacities; possess firm knowledge of CEFR levels and objectives.
Level of Language Proficiency
Native English and Advanced Spanish (C1+)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.