1121 14th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
Arcadia Power is a rapidly growing technology company that has built the first nationwide digital utility. We are giving everyone access to clean energy, a modern digital energy experience, and savings. We recently raised over $25 million and have over 175,000 members on our platform. How do we do it? By turning the old-fashioned utility world on its head. We offer consumers a choice regarding their energy source, how they pay their bill, and more. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, dynamic company that’s making waves in renewable energy, Arcadia Power is right for you. Expect a demanding and rewarding environment where everyone contributes, and we all care about doing right by the planet.
This is a hybrid Executive Assistant and Business Operations role and you will be the first to take on this role at Arcadia Power. This role is varied and highly critical to the company’s success. You will enable leadership to do their best work. This is a highly service oriented role and the right person has business savvy to know what should be prioritized, and keep things on schedule.
You will get a front row seat to all aspects of a growth stage company. You will naturally work with other functions at the company and there will be opportunities to move into other roles during your time at Arcadia.
This role is based in downtown Washington D.C.
- Schedule meetings for the CEO and SVP Ops and manage email, contacts, events, etc.
- Track Objectives and Key Results across teams and provide weekly dashboard updates to leadership
- Assist with travel and expenses
- Assist various teams with different administrative tasks and projects as they arise
- Focus on constant process improvement for management team and organization
- Anticipate and handle administrative issues
- Organize meetings and help ensure productive meeting agendas
- Conduct Market research, help strategically prepare for meetings, create presentations and documents, assist with Board meetings, etc.
- Be ready to take on the unexpected and have fun doing it
- College degree with 2-4 years of work experience. Work experience doesn’t have to be in the tech or energy sector, but points for being a smart self-starter
- Experience in service oriented roles and excited to take another one on
- Professionalism, trust, and discretion
- You follow through, get things done on-time, and don’t let things slip
- Curious and always looking for an edge to get something done faster and more efficiently
- A natural planner; can keep others on schedule
- Strong communicator - comfortable communicating to everyone in the organization
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous PTO
- Commuter credits
- Free clean energy
- A chance to disrupt the energy sector
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
If interested, please apply here.