5612 Randolph Rd
· are really interested in electric cars
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it, not who's to blame
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· prefer real news to fake news
· like real food
· aren't afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
· offer employees subsidies to purchase electric cars
· give employees a 30% discount on all purchases
· pay a $12 minimum wage
We need you!
MOM's is a family-owned chain of organic grocery stores in the DC Metro Area, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Our Purpose is to protect and restore the environment.
We are growing! Our IT department is looking to add to the team. We need someone who can jump in and start learning and supporting the systems we use. Our IT Team is mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems throughout the MOM’s organization and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. You will support a wide variety of systems!
As a MOM’s IT Team Member, you must be comfortable performing all of the duties below. We don’t expect you to know how to do all of these on your first day, but we expect you to be comfortable with the challenge and have the ability to learn all of it quickly.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems and applications - Windows Workstation/Server, Linux(Ubuntu/CentOS), Mac OSX - including working in the command line (terminal) - Installing in a VMWare environment.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face, over the telephone, or over chat to help set up systems or resolve issues - You should be a people person!
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replacing computer parts as required - RAM, processors, hard drives, etc...
- Providing procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues in Active Directory and GSuite.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Tracking issues and resolutions within a ticketing system - ability to clearly document all steps is key!
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with MOM's staff
- Installing and maintaining POS (to include physical installation)
- Experience supporting and maintaining a VMWare environment
- Experience supporting and maintaining Active Directory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work in small spaces
- Ability and willingness to lift up to 75 lbs
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to research solutions on your own
- Reliable transportation. Willing to travel to all MOM's locations
- Comfortable working on ladders
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Willing and able to participate in a rotating on-call schedule
- Willing and able to work occasional nights and weekends as needed
- A team player who enjoys helping others
This position requires some travel to the Washington D.C. & Philadelphia metro areas.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- 30% discount on organic & natural groceries
- Free organic meal or juice every work day
- Discounted gym memberships
- 401k option after 1 year of employment
- 15% contribution toward purchasing a hybrid or electric vehicle after 1 year of employment
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
We will take a look at your resume, but look forward to reading your application more: