601 W. 26th St. Suite 325
The mission of the Partnership Success Associate (PSA) is to manage all content partnerships. The PSA will ensure partners are implemented properly and are delivering on the outcomes expected for APDS clients. An internal advocate for content partners, this is a critical role for APDS’s growth, as partners provide APDS with scale and can help accelerate customer adoption and deliver value more rapidly.
Key Outcomes for the first 12 months
- He/she knows and understands partner offerings for each partner, including assessments, content and data
- The sales team understands the value of partners and how to engage.
- The implementation and support teams understand how to best implement and support the partner
- All key operational issues are identified and managed
- Partners know what is required for success in the APDS environment. The PSA leverages partners to achieve the best outcomes for APDS and its clients.
- Each partner is on-boarded correctly including proper QA, SSO
Ensure that each partner is completely integrated on the APDS platform and set up for success and scale. This includes tracking, implementing and supporting every partner including
- Overseeing and managing content partner integration into the APDS platform
- Liaising with sales team for training and sales support materials
- Arranging for implementation and support training, helping to define partner implementation and support processes
- Entering partner into Salesforce as well as APDS accounting system
- Working with accounting to ensure partner is properly tracked for compensation
Support the Education Strategy Specialist (ESS) to review and categorize each existing APDS partner
- Feedback program efficacy and client content satisfaction (or dissatisfaction) to the ESS
- Be the company’s expert on which content makes sense for which use case
Support the sales team by:
- Providing analysis on key selling points to improve sell-through rates
- Understanding which partner makes sense for which type of client
- Ensuring the sales team is aware of all content available to sell
Work with the product and technology teams to:
- Develop dashboards creation to articulate how partners engage with learners
- Identify early indicators of learner success
What we are looking for
- 3+ years partner management or account management experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - able to manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously and with excellence
- Highly analytical – fluent in using data and analysis to drive decisions, set priorities, and identify action items
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
- Background and experience in education preferred
- Belief in APDS’s mission to reduce recidivism and improve the life chances of incarcerated learners and returning citizens
American Prison Data Systems (APDS) is a venture-backed, public benefits corporation and a certified B-Corp that provides technology to correctional facilities across the country. There are more than 2 million people incarcerated and more than 9.5 million on parole or probation in the US. APDS has developed a tablet based, proprietary SaaS platform to securely deliver educational content and services to incarcerated learners in US jails and prisons. Through this platform, correctional administrators and educators bring cutting edge educational and rehabilitative programming to incarcerated learners with the goal of reducing recidivism and creating better outcomes.
APDS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits (Fully Covered Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Medical savings, Transit, etc.).
Minimum Education Required