At Unite US we succeed when vulnerable populations are effectively connected with resources and opportunities in their local communities. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager with a knack for building trusted relationships, managing projects like a pro, an eye for details, and driving action through data.
We're a 35-person, rapidly growing startup that’s become a leader in coordinated care management software. You should be passionate about our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services, and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for retaining our customer base while increasing software use and the number of licenses through expert support, trusted guidance, and innovative ideas on how to best connect with the existing communities. This is a role that spans from strategic to tactical thinking, with the main objective of boosting the daily use of the software to drive meaningful data that our clients can learn from and find irreplaceable. The Customer Success Manager will work hand in hand with the Account Manager and Customer Success Representatives on the Unite Us team to provide the best customer service possible.
About the Customer Success Team
Our Customer Success Team consists of Account Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Customer Success Representatives who all support our Coordinated Networks in gaining as much value out of the Unite Us software as possible. Our style of account management and user support is very hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software- and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
What you’ll do:
-Support Unite Us Coordinated Networks, after launch
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a valuable resource on the software and their partners
- Learn customer technical and business environment relevant to the success of the implementation
- Extract and format data to demonstrate insights and learnings
- Collect customer feedback on a regular basis and to share relevant product/service feedback
- Solution selling to individual custom pain points
- Share best practices to ensure informed decisions are being made
- Monitor and Influence Network Health Score
- Deliver training, support, and project management directly to clients
- Lead ongoing support efforts for customers after the onboarding process has concluded
- Conceptualize customer and provider engagement with product
- Support and be knowable on revenue, usage growth, and renewal, of all assigned accounts
- Present recommendations to customers for improving or expanding the use of Unite US within their organization and community partners
- Act as a client advocate to drive the adoption of Unite Us with other partners in the community
- Solve problems and answer questions with evidence-based approach
- Analyze data to provide deeper insights and smarter understanding of customer operations, opportunities for improvement and areas of strength
- Configuring software for new clients
- Generate Customer Success Content; internally for marketing (blog posts, case studies) and externally for clients (learning-hub articles on new features, lessons learned, how to use the software)
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution
• 2+ years in a business, public health, or social services environment
****Candidates with a background in public health, social work, social services and/or healthcare are encouraged to apply!
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
• This position is based in New York, NY.
• This position requires 10% travel.
• All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply through our job posting on AngelList: https://angel.co/unite-us/jobs/347994-customer-success-manager
Please be sure to mention that you found this job posting on idealist.org!