Viamo aims to catalyze a mobile movement, connecting non-profits, governments, and businesses to the people they serve using the digital technologies they have in their pockets. We envision a world where all people have access to the information they need to make decisions for healthy, prosperous lives.
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our fast-growing team. You will be joining more than 100 colleagues working to amplify the voice of the underheard through mobile technology. You will be asked to problem-solve on a daily basis, work to develop yourself and those around you, and help shape a young, ambitious company that is powering a global movement.
You will be our representative in country and a leader within the M4D movement. Your main role is to ensure that every large development organization knows about our organization and our offerings, to design digital engagement strategies with these organizations, and supervise our service delivery.
- Work with partners to design and launch effective mobile engagement projects. This includes building relationships, co-designing projects, preparing budgets, writing concept notes, responding to RFPs, and capacity building
- Manage the 3-2-1 Service, expanding content available, developing commercial partnerships to diversify revenue, and managing relationships with Mobile Network Operators
- Represent the organization to national government agencies and ensure organizational compliance with national regulatory bodies
- Manage public relations efforts such as the development of annual reports, success stories, press releases and fact sheets
Objectives and Key Performance Indicators
- Number of partners, and partner satisfaction
- Value of secured projects
- Impact, in terms of 321 reach and project outcomes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience living and working in the country or region
- Experience of 5+ years in: ICT4D, business development, tech startup, international NGO, social enterprise, or mobile network operator
- Excellent problem solving skills, proposal writing and budgeting skills
- Demonstrated self-management/entrepreneurial skills; adaptability and resourcefulness
Level of Language Proficiency
Must be fluent in English.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for more information and to apply.