Details: $3000/month. 4 month contract with the potential for extension. The position is temporary to cover a maternity leave of absence.
Job term: 4 month contract with the potential for extension. The position is temporary to cover a maternity leave of absence.
Start date: Sept 1st, 2018, negotiable.
Location: At Exposure Labs HQ in Boulder, CO.
Closing date: Rolling until filled.
About Exposure Labs
Exposure Labs is the team behind the Academy Award-nominated film Chasing Ice. Founded by Director Jeff Orlowski in 2009, Exposure Labs is dedicated to impact through film, and strives to tackle projects of environmental, social, and political importance.
We are currently looking to fill several roles on our impact team for our latest feature film, Chasing Coral. Premiering at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival and taking home the Audience Award, the film continues the conversation we began with Chasing Ice, shifting focus to one of the most diverse ecosystems on the planet: coral reefs.
Our campaign aims to make a big splash (pun intended!) and capture the opportunity around Chasing Coral’s worldwide release on Netflix. With the film at the center, our goal is to strengthen local movements advancing climate solutions across the United States.
The Campaign Coordinator will report to the Community Screenings Manager. As we continue to expand our efforts, we are on the hunt for a team member who can expand the capacity of our team by supporting and coordinating everything that’s happening with the campaign, including an upcoming Fall Breweries Tour of the film across Colorado. Core responsibilities include:
- Managing our social media presence: Creating and posting content to our social media channels; managing correspondence with our online community of supporters while closely tracking metrics through Facebook Insights and Hootsuite; tracking and archiving impact stories that come across our inboxes and digital channels; providing analytics and insights on current and upcoming campaign milestones; thinking of new and exciting ways to engage our audiences online.
- Event support: providing customer service to our special events and festival partners with the delivery of key assets such as screening guides, post-screening surveys, media and other assets; generating event and RSVP pages, and preparing presentations for our pilot programs; and assisting with on-the-ground event prep for brewery events across Colorado.
This position will also involve these following responsibilities:
- Handling daily email correspondence with key stakeholders and strategic relationships
- Providing general administrative support to all members of the Campaign team (coordinating travel, setting up meetings, etc.)
- Developing emails and other communications to support our grassroots outreach.
- Supporting the development of toolkits, blog posts and materials for pilot programs.
- You are incredibly organized. You rarely miss a beat. You love being the hub of the wheel, and keeping everyone on task and on schedule.
- You are a go-getter. You have a tenacious spirit. You get things done.
- You communicate clearly and professionally. You are a concise and clear writer. You can easily adapt your style to suit everyone from CEOs to fifth graders.
- You are a relationship builder. You love meeting new people, and have a knack for building relationships with different kinds of people.
- You’re committed to excellence. You believe that if something is worth doing, it is worth doing right—every single time.
- You’re a self starter. You are happy working on a team or independently, and self-motivated to get the job done to a high standard. You’re resourceful and are a whiz at finding creative solutions.
Even better if you have:
- Experience copywriting content on various types of digital platforms.
- Technical and/or design skills and are experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress and/or Squarespace.
- Digital marketing experience and have conducted digital marketing + promotions via email and social media platforms.
- Worked in environmental movement, political organizing and/or around city-level policy advocacy.
- Experience coordinating and supporting events.
- An interest in connecting beer lovers to the climate movement.
We believe passionately in the power of storytelling to change the world.
We engage everyone with respect and humility. We approach conversations with an open mind, recognizing the need to unite, not divide, people around the challenges we face.
We are a small (but growing!) team. Our culture is fast-paced and intense -- and also close-knit and collaborative. We work flexible hours with the energy of a start-up. We value big ideas and creative thinking. We love working with good people who have a positive attitude and friendly spirit.
If you are looking for a structured 9-5 job, then Exposure Labs might not be the best home for you. But if you’re looking for a fun, energizing, and rewarding work environment that will push you every single day, then we want to hear from you.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email. Make sure it has the subject line “CC: Your Name" to email@example.com.
For selected candidates, our application process will include a micro-assignment, an initial Skype interview and a final interview.
Exposure Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants on the basis of merit regardless of their race, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
We ask that you apply using this process above. Due to the high volume of inquiries, please do not directly contact the Exposure Labs team about open positions.
Thanks and good luck!