About the Organisation
AusCam Freedom Project is an anti-trafficking organisation ending the exploitation of girls in Cambodia. We prevent girls from ever stepping foot into danger by reducing their vulnerability, mitigating risks, supporting them to graduate and gain the tools, skills and confidence to change their lives.
About the Role
AusCam Freedom Project is seeking a skilled and self-motivated Communications Manager to manage our communications strategy, assist in writing and editing newsletters, invitations, press releases, presentations, web and social media content and other communications.
- Elevate AusCam’s reputation and profile globally, advancing AusCam for influential stakeholders in Australia and internationally
- Write digital content employing various strategies (writing, graphics, video) to effectively and passionately tell stories on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more that drive AusCam’s work and raise awareness for the exploitation of girls in Cambodia.
- Work closely with program and fundraising staff to develop digital assets for program and fundraising purposes
- Pay astute attention to details and has the ability to proofread and check one’s own work
- Manage Google Ads, Facebook Ad and Google Analytics to drive traffic and visibility, employ SEO strategies and analyse performance data of organisational social media
- Demonstrate a fluency in AusCam’s values, mission and voice
- Administer and manage AusCam’s website
- Assist in the creation of media and content for AusCam’s campaigns and events
- Assist in the creation of content for AusCam’s donor reporting
- Ensure that public information about AusCam’s activities is consistently branded, accessible and communicated in AusCam’s voice
- At least five years’ experience in a not-for-profit communications role
- Detail-oriented with good multi-tasking abilities and communication skills, both oral and written in English
- Quick learner, able to absorb and translate information into funder interests
- Ability to handle and apply constructive feedback
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to determine priorities and meet multiple deadlines
- Able to work well both within a team and independently
About the Organisation
AusCam Freedom Project is an anti-trafficking organisation ending the exploitation of girls in Cambodia. We prevent girls from ever stepping foot into danger by reducing their vulnerability, mitigating risks…
Please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability and experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Friday 17 July 2020