ABF India is a young, non-profit, development consultancy group run by social advocates dedicated in securing a bright future for underprivileged children of India. Conducting comprehensive field-based surveys to identify and provide the required education, health and livelihood resources to strengthen the foundation of children and improve their standard of living.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor's or equivalent degree of education.
- Applicants must have previous experience of recruitment and/or human resource management.
- Experience working with NGOs or organisations in the development sector is desired but not required.
- A degree in Human Resource Management is desired but not required.
- Candidate must be willing to dedicate 10/15 hrs per week.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, organisational ability, a strong work ethic and a passion for bringing about a significant movement to promote upliftment of underprivileged children
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of H.R. associates including conducting training sessions, assigning tasks, negotiating timelines and ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct onboarding process of new volunteers and ensure interviews, background checks and volunteer agreements are completed flawlessly.
- Oversee revision and renewal of Volunteer contracts and support the certification and accreditation of volunteers.
Please use the following google form to apply or send us a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
APPLY BY 15TH FEBRUARY 2021