Volunteer at YMCA of the Rockies!
Work less, explore more. Do you possess a servant’s heart that is focused on the needs of others? Are you compassionate for all people and desire fostering a strong community? If yes, we want you to join our team and help our Housekeeping Department serve our guests!
- Room & Board (lodging next to Rocky Mountain National Park and 3 buffet-style meals per day, 7 days per week)
- Access to the YMCA of the Rockies facilities and activities which include:
- An indoor pool, basketball gymnasium, fitness classes, hiking/biking/skiing trails, archery, ice skating, disc golf, mini-golf, climbing wall, library, bonfire rings, craft shop and more.
- Passes for skiing, rock climbing, mountain biking, and/or golf
- Free gear rentals for sports and outdoor activities
- Employee programming, including free or discounted staff trips, provided by the Staff Experience Team
- Lodging Discount Nights at either YMCA of the Rockies location, $25 per room per night, based on availability
- Discounts at on site General Store/Gift Shop, Rustic Café/Buckboard Grill, and Jackson/Snow Mountain Stables
- Shuttles for staff without vehicles based on season and availability for groceries, doctor, trips to town
- Cleaning supplies/equipment, linens and paper products provided/available for use.