SG is seeking an Azure Solution Architect to join its team. This is a great opportunity for you to exercise significant influence in working with development teams and fellow architects to collaboratively define and champion cloud and microservices best practices, design patterns, and architectures.
- Understand customers' overall portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions).
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap.
- Architecting, Designing, Implementing and Supporting cloud infrastructure and its solutions.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Azure cloud platform.
- Establishing best practices, designing and analyzing requirements and specifications, developing security and standardizing policies.
- Implement automation of vulnerability scanning and detection
- Leads in the administration and configuration of Azure tools.
- Mentors and coaches’ other members of the agile team.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Security
- Hands-on experience of Cloud networking
- Expertise in Identity and access management
- Strong understanding of Security Monitoring
- Hands-on experience of Azure Security Center
- Hands-on experience of Azure Sentinel
- Expertise in Data security
- Expertise in Infrastructure security
- Familiar with Hybrid cloud architecture and experienced in management of Azure virtual networks, traffic management, workload implementation, and monitoring.
- Application development experience using Logic Apps and azure functions. Hosting and Deployment into azure web apps using continuous Integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD)
- Candidate must have deep experience in migration of existing apps and services to Azure. Experienced with containerization tool and orchestration platform Docker and Kubernetes.
- Candidate is familiar with different storage mechanism. Familiar with Docker, Containers and microservices.
- Candidate must have expert knowledge of Authentication and authorization mechanisms in Azure.
- Hands on expertise with Microsoft Azure platform (Azure Data Factory/Storage Accounts/Azure Web Apps/Azure SQL DB/Key Vault) Development of Azure Web Jobs to automate business processes.
- Solution design using Azure SQL Services.
- Experience in designing and development of pipelines in azure data factory to fetch the data from upstream.
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools
- Hand's on development experience with C#, Node, Java, or any other object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of other MS platform tools such as Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate), MS Dynamics 365, SSMS, Azure Data Factory, etz.
- Serverless, PaaS, API Management, Microservices, etc.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
- In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
- School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
How to apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!