About School Group
School Group (SG) is a start-up international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills development — improving the accessibility and quality of education, while transforming lives and impacting future success. We need talented people to help us make our vision a reality. So, if you believe in the power of education, international development and community service — and have the time, skills and know-how to match — we want you as a School Group volunteer.
In this role, you will support the acquisition of new partners and be responsible for management of strategic and alliance partnerships to support our mission. You will also plan, execute and report on marketing activities across all partner types, while managing the marketing relationship and deliverables with partners including defining strategic opportunities, collateral development, joint messaging and enablement for campaign management.
· Conceiving and implementing campaigns, programs and initiative that support mutually beneficial partnership goals.
· Acting as liaison between partners, the marketing team, finance and other departments to ensure
campaigns run efficiently and on schedule.
· Coordinating the approval of content, design, ads, email copy and marketing collateral for partner
· Defining processes and identifying the tools required to build, execute and report on partner marketing programs.
· Optimizing partner marketing programs through A/B testing and developing strategic recommendations based on data-driven insights.
· Managing marketing calendars and deliverables across all partner programs
· Leading monthly marketing meetings with partners.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
· International Marketing Team
· Country Marketing Managers
· External Partners i.e. Schools, NGOs, Non-Profits etc
· Brand Manager
· Product Marketing
· Digital & Content Team
· Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, project management, public relations or related field.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a partner marketing role in a non-profit environment.
· Project management skills to manage schedules and deadlines for partner marketing campaigns.
· Excellent communication, organization, writing, and planning skills.
· Experience working remotely as part of a team.
· Experience working in a start-up company, non-profit or entrepreneurial environment.
· Self-directed and disciplined with the ability to work independently in an ever-changing environment.
Why volunteer with us?
We are a community of people from different parts of the world who share a common belief in improving education which will eventually reduce poverty and improve the quality of life and living conditions globally. Volunteering with us will enable you to build your resume and gain invaluable experience in a supportive environment.
· In the USA, School Group is a Certifying Organization, offering the President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) to eligible volunteers.
· School Group will provide a letter of recommendation to all volunteers who are able to showcase
outstanding performance for professional references.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation. Our organization is 100% volunteer-run. We welcome volunteers located anywhere in the world, as long as they can connect reliably to the internet.
How to apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
About School Group
School Group (SG) is a start-up international non-profit developing a cutting-edge global e-learning platform that will allow students around the world to connect for peer-to-peer collaborative learning and skills…