Are you wondering how and where to spend your holiday? Look no further, the Hope Charity Organization Program brings you a volunteering opportunity in Uganda. This (MMP) is a training program that is aimed at solidifying the skills and experience of passionate interns and volunteers across the globe. The program is currently searching for international volunteers across the world to share their knowledge, skills, innovations and experiences in under privileged communities to help us in building resilient and self-reliant communities for improved livelihoods with a focus on women and youths.
This call is an on-site placement opportunity that aims at equipping the participants with hands-on skills and experience to international volunteers through involving them in our various community based and social entrepreneurial engagements in our areas of operation. The HCO PROJECTS Program is part of the Organization’s strategy to achieve its mission by addressing the limitations to community problem solving and development. We therefore seek for passionate and committed interns that are genuinely willing to learn and come up with innovative solutions (Projects) alongside us towards creating sustainable developments in under privileged communities.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The ideal volunteer should be full of curiosity, enthusiasm and hustle having a passion for project management as well excited to explore the different lifestyles in various communities with of Uganda.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Attending pre – training virtual programs with the allocated supervisors before the onsite hands-on experience.
· Come up with the project idea, design
· Assist in identifying knowledge resources needed to enhance the empowerment of women
and youth in underprivileged communities.
· Facilitating on-site beneficiary trainings in group setting.
· Support with the development of Women / Youth related information and communication pieces that can be disseminated through various channels of communication e.g. newsletter, conferences e.t.c.
· Assist in drafting Training Manuals in favor of Women and Youth Empowerment
· Creative Content development, designing and Publications.
· Donor Mapping and Creative Grant Proposal Writing.
· Develop Creative Fundraising Campaigns in favor of the you’re your developed projects.
· Engage in all the program’s activities as per the workplan.
· Support administrative and operational activities.
· Help in the writing and reviewing of reports
· Prepare presentations
· Carry out research, collect and analyze data on the program of one’s choice.
SKILLS AND CHARACTERS THAT IMPRESS US;
· Organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Facilitating skills
· Fundraising skills
· Resource development skills
· Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
· Interpersonal skills
· Experience in leading teams
· Team work ability
T0 the volunteers:
· Gaining more experience and getting exposed to different lifestyles through community-based project development and management.
· Develop your written and verbal communication skills.
. Gain a wider range of hands-on experience and facilitating skills that will enhance your CV.
· Participants will earn valuable, professional work experience.
· Allow the participant to build relationships with future recommenders who are truly familiar with their character and work.
· Participants deeply get acquainted with the NGO operations and system which will expand their experience in international relations.
· Solidify their research skills and grow professionally
· Make informed decisions within communities.
To the organization:
· Achieving the aim of this program which is “to Equip participants with Hands on Practical Experience and Knowledge for A Global Sustainable Development.”
· Fostering inter-connected and culturally vibrant communities through sustainable project development.
· Increasing/ fostering a learning community for participants to show insights across all disciplines and sectors in developing future strategies.
· Bridging the knowledge and practical skills gap between class based and employ ability skills.
· Creating a strong base for support of the organization’s services within the communities.
· Reaching out to participants in development of Mobilization/public relation skills and Networking-valued skills such as team work and communications.
To the community;
· Improved community standards of living
· Increased engagement in high income generating activities
· Increased and stabilized household income
· Improved community empowerment, culture preservation and sustainable livelihoods
· widened base for community support services
· Improved community advocacy for reliable service delivery
Are you wondering how and where to spend your holiday? Look no further, the Hope Charity Organization Program brings you a volunteering opportunity in Uganda. This (MMP) is a training program that is aimed at solidifying the skills and…
NOTE: This is NOT Salaried and No financial benefits should be expected during your volunteering engagement, we only seek for passionate and dedicated souls ready to volunteer alongside us and contribute towards the great cause of Enriching Communities and for your participation, you will be required to facilitate yourself throughout the process.
How to apply;
Send your updated Resume and Motivation Letter to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, email@example.com For special arrangements.
To Human Resource Manager,
Hope Charity Organisation Program
P.0.BOX Kiboga 90 kyankwanzi
NOTE: This is NOT Salaried and No financial benefits should be expected during your volunteering engagement, we only seek for passionate and dedicated souls ready to volunteer…