International Music & Wellness Council (IMWC) is a non- profit which helps children and adults with special needs through music therapy treatments.
The selected candidate will be in charge of :
- Running the office on day to day activities.
- Develop local and international projects for the charity.
- Build relationship with international experts in Music Therapy
- Build relationships with University and Research institutes for studies
- Build relationship with Sponsors
- Organise and promote concerts / events for fundraising
- Manage our Social Media account
- Propose new ideas to move the charity forward
- Monthly report of our social impact
Key skills required:
- English at a native level
- Similar experience in a non-profit
- Interest in Music, Mental Health, Well-being, Alzheimer, Dementia, Autism, Mental disorders
- Computer literacy,
- Good communication skills
- Good relationship skills
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in organising event and fundraising
- Great autonomy / Self-starter able to work confidently with minimum supervision
- Professionalism, Ethics and confidentiality
Long term commitment
8 hours a week.