LATEST UPDATES: Check out recent news on our official Instagram and our web-site.
OUR MISSION: To end injustice by empowering families in need.
Sikhi Alpha is a 501(c)3 non-profit on a mission to work with communities worldwide to end injustice by empowering people and educating people to raise themselves up and become hardworking successful individuals who are able to help others. This process begins by sharing wealth, time and knowledge more effectively to reach those in need 100%.
OUR FOCUS: We are seeking a dynamic Human Resources Officer to oversee our organization's volunteers, from recruiting, to interviewing, and to hiring new volunteers. You will be attracting, motivating, and retaining the most qualified individuals, and will handle volunteer-related services, regulatory compliance, and volunteer relations.
- Plan and manage recruitment and selection of volunteers.
- Plan and conduct new volunteer orientation.
- Identify and manage training and development needs for volunteers.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures.
- Administer HR policies, procedures, and volunteer tiers.
- Implement and monitor performance management.
- Handle volunteer complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Administer volunteer discipline processes.
- Conduct exit interviews
- Review and update volunteer rules and regulations.
- Maintain the human resource information system and employee database.
- Coordinate volunteer safety, welfare and wellness.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management.
- Knowledge of business principles.
- Degree or diploma in human resources management, business administration or equivalent generalist human resources experience (preferred)
Key Skills and Competencies
- Organizing and planning
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Strong communication and presenting skills
- Coaching skills
- Persuasive and adaptable
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Hours per week: Minimum 10