RED CROSS SEEKS BLOOD TRANSPORT VOLUNTEERS
Deliver the gift of life...literally!
- Transport blood and related products from neighborhood blood drives to our regional laboratories & distribution centers and/or from our distribution centers to community hospitals.
- Always on your schedule, using our vehicles or your own, if preferred (reimbursement available.)
- Only sign up for shifts & routes on your schedule that are convenient for you. Most volunteers work 1-2 shifts/month; each shift 3-6 hours.
- Work independently or with Navigator of your choosing. Great for couples!
- Free training upon successful completion of Red Cross volunteer application, including standard background check.
- Requires 3+ years clean driving record, valid driver's license, and ability to lift up to 45 pounds (wheeled carts available.)
Email Ned.Bloom@redcross.org for details and to get started. Today is a good day to volunteer. Thank you.