LATEST UPDATES: Check out recent news on our official Instagram and our web-site.
OUR MISSION: To end injustice by empowering families in need.
Sikhi Alpha is a 501(c)3 non-profit on a mission to work with communities worldwide to end injustice by empowering people and educating people to raise themselves up and become hardworking successful individuals who are able to help others. This process begins by sharing wealth, time and knowledge more effectively to reach those in need 100%.
OUR FOCUS: We are seeking a dynamic Marketing and Communications Officer to manage and execute both our marketing initiatives and all external communications, press releases, sponsorship communications, social media, content marketing, branding, and creative design.
- Liaise directly with the CEO, Executive Assistants, Journalists, and organization volunteers.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate strategic communications plan for the organization, mission, and campaigns.
- Expand reach and impact through strategic branding and messaging of both the organization and its programs.
- Develop, write, and edit communications for internal and external partners
- Maintain communication calendar for the upcoming events and promote campaigns.
- Oversee and execute social media plan to promote the organization, mission, campaigns, and events.
- Support content creation such as newsletters and blog posts, including management of mailing lists and databases.
- Support Google Ads initiative.
- Support website changes.
- BONUS: Creating social graphics and templates in Canva
Education & Experience:
- Possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail and strong writing skills.
- 2+ years of experience in communications and marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Leadership Characteristics: High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness, with strong work ethic
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Experience: Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week: Minimum 10