Are you looking for ways to give back to your global community? A space to tackle new challenges, expand your network, and leave a lasting legacy?
The Asherah Foundation is looking for experienced professionals who are dedicated to transforming global education!
We are searching for professionals to serve on our Advisory Board and provide management advice and assist in strategic planning. This is a volunteer role with a term of 2 years.
We are specifically looking for individuals with 5+ years of experience in one of the following fields:
- Awareness Raising and Advocacy Work
- Nonprofit Finance
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Public Relations and Branding
- Social Media Engagement and Marketing Strategies
- Strategic Planning
- Virtual Team Management
- Provide specialized expertise and skills that complement the work of the Board of Directors;
- Contribute perspectives, objective opinions and knowledge towards specific projects;
- Assist the organization in achieving its mission through advising on and managing strategic objectives and projects;
- Further strengthen the mission of the Asherah Foundation.
- Potentially serve as co-chairs with Executive Board members on committees; overseeing the management of day-to-day operations through support and mentorship of nonprofit management and other interns; and
- Help advocate for the organization’s mission and serve as ambassadors in their community.
- Provide advice and guidance to Board of Directors
- Mentor and guide assigned intern-led committees
- Attend regularly-scheduled virtual meetings
- Maintain open channels of communication with the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and assigned interns
- Liaise between members of the Board of Directors and interns
- Provide feedback on Foundation projects, proposals, and strategies
- Remain compliant with all Organizational policies - including all relevant local, state, and federal regulations
- Respectfully represent the Organization as an ambassador and advocate within all physical and virtual communities.
If you are interested in this volunteer role, we invite you to visit our website and apply at the following link: https://form.jotform.com/203493357284158
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com