Position Summary: We are looking for a Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Website Manager is expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
To ensure success, the Website Manager must display an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Top candidates must be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
· Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
· Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
· Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
· Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
· Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
· Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
· Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
· Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
· Collaborate with the Founder to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
· Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
· Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
· Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
· Have access to a computer/ laptop with Wi-Fi
· Proven work experience as a Website Manager
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
· Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Excellent content creation and writing skills.
· Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Must be familiar with WordPress websites
Interested in this volunteer opportunity? Email your resume to email@example.com
Position Summary: We are looking for a Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Website Manager is expected to have a meticulous attention to detail…