We are Rewriting Extinction, a storytelling campaign to raise money and awareness for seven projects to tackle BOTH the climate and the biodiversity crisis. These projects are evidence-based, actionable, and ready to rollout in the next 12 months and will help stop species going extinct, once and for all. Our overarching plan comprises projects from Greenpeace, World Land Trust, Born Free, Re:wild, The Wildlife Trusts, Reserva and Rewilding Europe, and promotes simple, but powerful, actions we can all take.
Our campaign and work is supported by celebrities include Ricky Gervais, Cara Delevingne, Jane Goodall, Taika Waititi and over 300 creators from across the planet.
We want to represent a moment in time when collectively, we put species extinction and biodiversity to the top of all our agendas. By protecting and restoring the ecosystems and environments they live in, species can flourish without human intervention. We are a 12 month campaign designed to make a permanent, lasting difference to the futures of key species that desperately need our help… one year to make a real difference.
This role works closely with the Rewriting Extinction founder to build and implement fundraising strategy to power Rewriting Extinction and the campaign.
● Refine fundraising strategies and campaigns
● Manage relationships with VIP donors and partners
● Plan fundraising events, transform our community of supporters into fundraisers, and help with key events such as auctions
● Write grant proposals
This will be a remote position, with video conferencing and working within GMT hours.
● +3 years of experience in fundraising, ideally in the charity or NGO sector
● Ability to work in a quick-moving environment
● Able to offer creative thinking in terms of how to activate and harness our celebrities, charities and supporters
● Ability to work with competing deadlines and reprioritize when needed
● Experience working with HNWIs, notables and celebrities
● Excellent spoken and written English
● Opportunity to work on an impactful, positive and well-supported campaign addressing species extinction in real terms
● A collaborative and entrepreneurial organization where you have the space to shape your work
● A uniquely talented and passionate team
This is a voluntary position.
Hours: 5-15 hours per week, open to role share
Please email email@example.com with your CV/Resume and any relevant work experience.
Closing date for applications: 31st July, 2021
We are Rewriting Extinction, a storytelling campaign to raise money and awareness for seven projects to tackle BOTH the climate and the biodiversity crisis. These projects are evidence-based, actionable, and…