The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Responsible for cultivating client relationships with one / more client/s and securing repeat business from existing clients.
- Work closely with the project team throughout project delivery to ensure client needs are fulfilled.
- In collaboration with BCS team, assess project impact at predefined intervals (6 months and 1 year after project completion)
- Manage and provide leadership to the Client Management team.
- Engage regularly with existing clients to create awareness about other services CLASS can offer.
- Maintain Salesforce (CRM Database) on all client management activities.
- Run and review client satisfaction surveys
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events
- Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Implementing KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting management reports to the board.
- Successfully implementing resource allocation and volunteer engagement activities along with Director & HR
- Fostering appropriate communications and leveraging resources within the team and with other teams.
- Promoting volunteer engagement within the CR Team and across the broader CLASS Group.
Education Qualification & Experience
- BA/BS/MBA Business or Marketing with 3-5 years of experience in Client Management.
- Experience with Salesforce/HubSpot or any CRM database preferred.
- Good management skills
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Effective communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week (excluding meeting time).
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to give back to the community