This person will help follow up with tasks that the Volunteer Coordinator is not able to do and serve as a liaison between the organization, partners, and training workshops.
- Assistance with our day-to-day responsibilities, i.e. website updates, volunteer coordination, letter writing, social media blasts.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge through educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- Ability to use a computer. The use of computers includes knowledge and application of software to electronically create and submit correspondence and program reports; electronic media and meeting platforms, (i.e. Word, Excel, Microsoft Teams, Zoom Skype, etc.,).