Would you like to start Africa Health Organisation (AHO) in your country? Do you know how to register an NGO in your country? If you answer yes to both questions, then you are the right person to volunteer as our Country Start up Coordinator volunteer.
AHO is expanding to all countries in Africa and in the Diaspora. If you want to be part of this exciting growth, then join us and experience this incredible journey with AHO.
We are seeking Volunteer Country Start Up Coordinators to set up executive committees, register AHO with authorities and manage the development of AHO and delivery of its mission in Africa and the Diaspora:
- Start-up Africa Health Organisation (AHO) in your country
- Set up a diverse Executive Committee to sit on the Board.
- Write up the constitution of AHO specific to your country’s legislation.
- Register AHO with your government and local authorities in your country.
- Developing relations with key donors in-country and expanding the funding base
- Ensuring positive working relationships with all partners and stakeholders (government ministries, communities, NGOs, etc.);
- Working with our partner organisations to drive forward and develop national and sometimes regional activities for health and social care.
- Ensure partnership agreements and MOUs are properly prepared, monitored and implemented throughout their timeframe.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with local organisations and networks and establish national and regional strategic relations and alliances with partners and civil society working in common cause with AHO objectives.
- Qualification in any subject.
- Experience managing organisations.
- Be a citizen of the country.
- A strong commitment to the aims, objectives and values of AHO.
- Well established and practiced organizational and planning skills; extensive knowledge and
- experience of charity start-up, registration and governance.