Join an Arthritis Foundation, Local Leadership Board in Arizona.
Local Leadership Board members support the Arthritis Foundation’s mission and fundraising activities by opening doors to influence individuals, organizations, and community partners to build awareness among the arthritis community. In this leadership role you:
- Represent the Arthritis Foundation at official functions in the community and through social media.
- Actively participate in at least one special event annually.
- Ensure the Arthritis Foundation fulfills its commitment to diverse volunteer leadership that reflects the communities served.
- Serve as an advocate.
- Attend a minimum of 75% of Local Leadership Board meetings (currently held virtually).
- Relevant professional experience and accomplishments in career and/or extensive personal experience and accomplishments within arthritis community.
- Experience working in a volunteer leadership capacity and volunteering in the community.
- Commitment to and understanding of the mission and vision of the Arthritis Foundation.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and passion for improving the lives of people with arthritis.
- Natural affinity for cultivating relationships, working with diverse individuals, and influencing others.