Do you have professional skills and want to make a difference in the community? Help the American Red Cross by becoming joining the Red Cross team as a Fundraising Data & Salesforce Volunteer!
On the fundraising team, you will assist with with maintaining accurate information in our CRM System, Salesforce. Assist Development Specialists with keeping track of fundraising data. This is a great opportunity to gain professional fundraising experience with a well-recognized and respected international organization.
- Assist with keeping donor information current in Salesforce. This may include entering disaster asks, recording activities, uploading documents such as grant agreements, and updating contact information for Fundraisers.
- Maintain accuracy of donor groups in Salesforce, including updating groups after a disaster for Donor Development Officers.
- Assist with creating and tracking invoices for corporate donors when needed.
- Run reports, analysis of daily gift reports and more.
- Research as needed to ensure accuracy of all donor information.
- Proficiency with Salesforce is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and data management skills
- Ability to plan and complete multiple, repetitive tasks in a face-paced environment
- Comfortable coordinating and organizing multiple functions and activities within a deadline
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to work in a team
Ready to Make a Difference? Here's How to Get Started!
- Go to redcross.org/volunteer to complete our online application. It takes less than 10 minutes!
- A member of our team will get in touch. Taking the time for a personal conversation enables us to match you with a role that will be both meaningful and enjoyable.
- We’ll provide all necessary training to ensure you can be successful in your volunteer role.