The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Specialized to create and implement the talent management infrastructure, framework, and strategies to support the organization.
- Assessment and development of volunteers through the execution of initiatives and programs.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve and align supporting systems and creates and implements an integrated approach to talent management.
- Develop, implement and evaluate leadership programs for company’s executive levels.
- Design and develop innovative and high affect talent management programs and processes to improve the depth and diverseness of global leadership talent.
- Assure the appropriate connection of proposal and delivery methods, education and development programs to organization.
- Provide proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession management, assessment, talent pipelines, selection processes and so on. Developing communication and marketing methods in educating volunteers on education programs and resources.
- Collaborate with business leaders and human resources to develop and execute an incorporated approach to development, learning and talent management.
- Provide counsel and leadership to business leaders to develop training programs that align with company’s strategy.
- Design and implement pioneering learning programs that develop and support the talent of the company.
- Work with clients to assess development needs, performing gap analysis, designing and leading programs that build people management and leadership skills and capabilities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in HR from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Talent Management team.
- Ability to operate individually and employing solid decision-making skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally.
- Ability to influence professionals of senior management level.
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion.
- Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.